It took a while, but I got through this year's flu...
What is exciting is that a product I've been advocating strongly for over the past 2 years is going to be on TV; and so am I. How, you ask? Well my cheerful doctor has been asked to give an expert medical view on the product and for the show they need a patient who has had some success with it.
I realised when I was asked that as far as chronic illness goes, I'm not quite as unhealthy as a few years ago.
The product we are endorsing is "olive leaf extract" active ingredient, oleuropein. Prior to taking this I had the most dreadful chronic cough. I sounded like a smoker of 50 years trying to cough up a lung. It wasn't just sporadic coughing; I coughed several times a minute, all day long... It was disruptive to my own thinking and also to those around me. Finally in 6th year of my medical degree I came across olive leaf extract. Being entirely desperate to stop the coughing I bought some. Within a few days I was no longer coughing repeatedly. For the first few weeks I found I needed to take it every few hours to keep the cough at bay, but then after a while I found I was fine just taking it daily (or sometimes once every couple of days). I still cough when I get acute infections, but it is no longer something I have to contend with every day.
Of course, I'm nervous about the prospect of going on TV, but at the same time it is a reminder to me that I have improved with this natural supplement. And I realise the times I have been most sick in the past few years have been when I haven't been bothered taking the oleuropein (not for any fault of the product, but because I just don't like taking anything).
So here's to a natural solution...
Meanwhile I realise I am well overdue for an infusion, but I really dno't see the point...
Monday, 20 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.